- Nursing School: Vanderbilt University School of Nursing, Masters in Nursing 1999
- Undergraduate: Belhaven College
- FNP board certified by American Nurses Credentialing Center
- AE-C board certified by National Asthma Educator Certification Board
- Trained Facilitator for Breath Well, Live Well, an asthma management program for adults through the American Lung Association
CLINICAL AREAS OF FOCUS:
Asthma in school children, asthma in pregnancy, rhinitis (allergic and non-allergic) and sinusitis, food and drug allergy, and allergic diseases of the skin and eyes.
- Montana Asthma Advisory Group
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology (AAAAI)
Cindy moved to Bozeman in 2002 and has been working with Allergy & Asthma Consultants since 2004. She focuses on asthma and allergy education and support, and is committed to empowering patients with a deeper knowledge and understanding of their conditions and their treatment plans. Cindy is one of the only Certified Asthma Educators in the greater Gallatin County. Every patient in our office has the opportunity to schedule a one hour individual asthma education session to help learn and manage their breathing.