Allergy & Asthma Consultants has been in practice serving Southwest Montana since 2000, helping patients achieve optimal health by providing exemplary, comprehensive treatment of allergies and asthma. Originally established by Alan A. Wanderer, MD, the area’s only board certified allergist for many years, Allergy & Asthma Consultants was acquired by Michael C. DiCello, M.D. in 2011.
Dr. DiCello had the privilege of working with Dr. Wanderer for more than two years before taking over the practice, and today, he is proud to serve the Southwest Montana community by providing trusted and personalized care as a Board Certified Specialist in Adult and Pediatric Asthma, Allergy, and Immunology. The dedicated and knowledgeable team at Allergy & Asthma Consultants of Montana strives to create a comfortable environment for all patients and comprehensive treatment plans that focus on individual needs.
- Quality of Life – To assist patients so that allergy and asthma symptoms do not limit their quality of life.
- Listening & Consideration – To carefully consider each patient’s concerns in order to offer multiple solutions and treatment plans that are aligned to their needs and wishes.
- Confidence – To have our patients feel comfortable asking questions and feel more confident and educated when they leave our office, fully understanding the treatment options offered.
- Communication – To communicate with patients and their referring physicians, addressing concerns and informing of treatment plans.
- Creative Treatment – To offer creative treatment strategies that minimize the use of medications.
- Education – To educate patients on all treatment options.
- Professional & Personable – To interact with patients in a professional, helpful, and friendly manner